Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

50$ for whoever can help :D

Solved!

50$ for whoever can help :D

I had THE BEST "MIX OF THE WEEK" list ever.

Sadly there seems no way to get it back, now that it's monday and I already listened to other songs by now. I know about last.fm, but that won't help right now.

If an employee would be able dig into this and help, you'd be my hero... and 50$ richer 😄

I'm not kidding, I need this list! It was just so perfect!

Have a nice evening, everyone!

Cheers

(This is not iOS related, don't know how it ended here)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Youhbi, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Unfortunately there's no way to recover that Discover Weekly of the past week but what you can do is request a copy of your data which will include the list of all songs you've ever listened through Spotify.

You can get started from your account's page Privacy Settings.

Also, there's more info on that in this article.

After it's ready you can manually find the songs from the list and search for them on Spotify and enjoy listening to them again.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Youhbi, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Unfortunately there's no way to recover that Discover Weekly of the past week but what you can do is request a copy of your data which will include the list of all songs you've ever listened through Spotify.

You can get started from your account's page Privacy Settings.

Also, there's more info on that in this article.

After it's ready you can manually find the songs from the list and search for them on Spotify and enjoy listening to them again.

Hope it helps 🙂

Hi Loxer

Thank you so much for your help. I'm giving it a shot, right now. I'll let you know if it helped and to ask you where to send those 50$.

Have a nice weekend.

Hey @Youhbi,

Please note that it may take some days for the data from Spotify to be prepared and sent to you.

Also, getting help here is free 🙂

Thanks!

Hey Loxer,

You are my hero. I got the list and was able to find all the songs. 26/30 were great. Maybe you understand why it was that important to me hehe.

Anyway, I really appreciate your efforts and wish you happy holidays!

Thanks

Suggested posts