Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 day free trail

Solved!

7 day free trail

Hey.
Last Wednesday I got the 7 day free trail after using the mobile app for a while. I expected the trail to run out today and I received multiple notifications on my phone since Tuesday night saying that my premium subscription will run out in 24 hours. However, when I log on to my account using a web browser, it says that my "prepaid account" will run out next month. I didn't put my card details or anything. Can someone please explain what is going on. I am afraid that my mobile will be charged and I don't want to pay anything.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If it says prepaid, you won't pay anything, just to be sure, if you go to receipts page, you'll if you had paid something.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

If it says prepaid, you won't pay anything, just to be sure, if you go to receipts page, you'll if you had paid something.

Thanks for the help. It says that there was an a order but it was free. I'm guessing that's my 7 day free trail ☺. But now I have received an email confirming the end of the trail but on my account it still says that my subscription runs out in a month.

Its OK now, I've sorted it out 😁

That's weird...

Great! If you find any problem, let me know! 😉

Suggested posts