Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 day free trial

Solved!

7 day free trial

Hi!

I forgot the username to my account t so i can`t access that one and Spotify says there are only one account asocciated with my email. 

I choosed a 7 days free trial within the app on my Ipad. But since i cant acces my ancount i am worried i will get charge after the trial ends. I didn`t give any payment infrmation, but i think i gave my apple store password when i activated the trial. I am not sure. Do someone know anything about this? Thank you. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

You can check if you have subscribed through the apple app store by doing the following.

On your phone go to settings

Itunes and app store

tap your apple id that should be at the top in blue

view apple id - it might ask you for you icloud password

subscriptions and press manage

This will show you any active or past subscriptions to things you have setup through the apple app store. If spotify is there then you can press it and unsubscribe then it will not charge you after the trial.

This link should help you get your username and password reset for your original account.

https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi,

You can check if you have subscribed through the apple app store by doing the following.

On your phone go to settings

Itunes and app store

tap your apple id that should be at the top in blue

view apple id - it might ask you for you icloud password

subscriptions and press manage

This will show you any active or past subscriptions to things you have setup through the apple app store. If spotify is there then you can press it and unsubscribe then it will not charge you after the trial.

This link should help you get your username and password reset for your original account.

https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/

Suggested posts