Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 day free trial

7 day free trial

How can I try out the 7 day free trial? I am not sure about changing to premium and I wanto try it out so if it is worth it I can buy it. HELP PLEASE!
297 Replies

Um, I signed up for the 7 day free trial amd it ended after 5 days. That's
all I was wondering about. I just wish they had actual customer support.

spotify has become to worried about premium i can’t even pick my songs now this is poor service and i would never buy premium if they keep doing this

I'm new to Spotify and only getting offered the 30 day free trial and i don't want to have to enter a credit card # how do i get a 7 day free trial if I'm only offered a 30

Have no idea

7 day trial is free but on the new update I can't find it 

Me too I couldn't  get the 7-day trial when I made a new account on my iPad.

My sister used my credit card to subscribe to free trial. Can I use the same credit card to subscribe to my own spotify premium? It gives me an error everytime I try!

Update to Version 8.4.46 removed that feature. Most likely because it is no longer possible to subscribe to premium through the ios app.

on mobile (free), click download it should pop up a screen asking if you want to start a 7 day trial of premium. great for if you are flying on an airplane...

Can I start a 7 day trial if I had the trial on a previous on the same phone?

(Mobile) go to your playlist and press download. After this it will tell you that you have discovered a premium feature and will give you a 7 day trial.

Still don’t work 

what happens after the 7 day trial can you carry on with the premium service? and how do you setup ure credit details?

I Would Like To Try The 7 Day Free Trail To See If It Is Worth It To Get A Premeum And I Would Like To Get More Days Because Im Going To Travel And i Wanna See Its Worth It And If You Cant Do It Its Fine Thank You 

How do you activate this with the new spotify update?

How did u get the premium 

What do you mean my restarting your phone?

Suggested posts