Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 day free trial

7 day free trial

How can I try out the 7 day free trial? I am not sure about changing to premium and I wanto try it out so if it is worth it I can buy it. HELP PLEASE!
297 Replies

😔
hate the appp

i havent gotten the spotify before ani want to see if its worth it it hasnt popped up how do i do it manually

Are you charged for the seven day premium

Doesn't help, seems as if it activated itself // I pressed ok and didn't know what it did. How can I re-use it once more is that an option or only when you open it first time? Lame.

Nope

Everyone just give up trying to ask Spotify because these **bleep**ING assholes will never ever respond. And I'm done with stupid ass Spotify

!

What you have to do is open any playlist and then keep skipping until the add pops up

no it doesnt

it doesn't pop up, can I do something else ??

To get the free trial go to settings then click account, then a free trial request should be there

When you install the app and you first log in. It will ask if you want a 7-day free trial

I logged in and I don't have it AND I looked at the Que only for 30 trial but u need a credit card number

i want 7trial so i can download music

I did not get the trial when I first got it

It's asking me for thirty day

it doesnt show me the 7 day trial only the 30 day trial

@sofiwetn wrote:
How can I try out the 7 day free trial? I am not sure about changing to premium and I wanto try it out so if it is worth it I can buy it. HELP PLEASE!

I think only spotify usa has the trial
Ot maybe if they notice there was already an account created at the same location they dont offer it like this you cant keep creating new accounts and using the trial over and over
... i suppose

i tried the 7 days free upgrade.

Now these days are over.

I use my windows 10 and the huawei G6 mobile phono for connection to my network. For hearing he music i use an Yamaha r-s300 and the yamaha n301 network cd player, which is spotify rady.

It did play verwell, but since the free seven days it says : "need premium"

Help!! how do i rest spotify on the n301 dc/spotifyplayer/

I even went to que and it didn't work. How do I get it?

so, what the heck happened to it? i am having the same freaking issue with my spotify and i need offline for free to try. i dont know if i want it yet but please help me out.

Suggested posts