Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A certain song will not play on the iPhone.

A certain song will not play on the iPhone.

I only use Spotify on my iPhone, I've never used it on anyother device. I've read through the other subjects like this but they always pertain to PC/Mac. Is there a fix for a song that doesn't play, or stops playing midway for the iPhone?

4 Replies

Hey waynehead310 - Is this happening when you're streaming online? Also, is this a local file or a track from the Spotify library? 

It's a certain song from Spotify: Come Come by Hot as Sun. I have the song available offline. It won't play whether I'm on or offline.

Hello! I have the same problem when I listen via my I-phone. I have a premium account. When I listen from my laptop I never experience any problems, but when I connect through the I-phone it cuts down every song, I can only listen a minute and then it gets quiet. The message is"Unable to play track". It doesn't matter if I'm on my home wifi or any other net. What can I do? I've tried to reinstall the app, but it doesn't help. Please help me.

Best wishes, Karin

Thanks for reporing this guys!

In order for us to do a bit more investigating could confirm your exact iPhone, OS and Spotify app version you've got installed? 

@Karin, this only happens when streaming tracks? What about your offline playlists?

Suggested posts