Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

AYUDA por favor Iphone 5s

Solved!

AYUDA por favor Iphone 5s

hola a todos tengo un ipnohe 5s ... Me suscribi a la version premium hace algunos meses, resulta que no deja cancelar la version y no puedo hacerlo desde una pagina web ni del iphone alguien que me ayude por favor... en el APPsTORE tampoco me da la opcion de cancelar la version, solo aparecen el historial de pago

Sin título.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Enkhii,

Since my spanish skills are limited to ordering a beer on a holiday I will try to help you in English. I used google translate to understand your question 🙂

Since you created your subscription through iTunes this is the place to cancel it also. As far as I know this is only possible with the web version of iTunes. (Mac or Windows doesn't make a difference)

If you log in to the iTunes Store click on 'Account' on the right part of the screen. (music quick links)

Scroll down to 'subscriptions' and click 'Manage'.

The subscription should be shown and able to edit this to cancel your subscription.
What's a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Enkhii,

Since my spanish skills are limited to ordering a beer on a holiday I will try to help you in English. I used google translate to understand your question 🙂

Since you created your subscription through iTunes this is the place to cancel it also. As far as I know this is only possible with the web version of iTunes. (Mac or Windows doesn't make a difference)

If you log in to the iTunes Store click on 'Account' on the right part of the screen. (music quick links)

Scroll down to 'subscriptions' and click 'Manage'.

The subscription should be shown and able to edit this to cancel your subscription.
What's a Spotify Rock Star?

Gracias por darte la molestia en responder... La verdad que el ingles no lo es todo en la vida y gracias por usar el traductor. Ya que, también tuve que usarlo 🙂 ... Ya solucione y era exactamente donde decías tu. Saludos desde Chile

Suggested posts