Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Able to search for users by first and last name this AM, now their profiles are unsearchable, why?

Able to search for users by first and last name this AM, now their profiles are unsearchable, why?

I am hosting my class reunion and was putting together a playlist for the event. I have been searching for users that I went to high school with by first and last name in the Spotify search bar. I did this first thing this morning while logged into my spotify acct and was able to find 3 people by name directly from the app on my phone. I dont have facebook and I am not friends with them on spotify. I was able to see their photo, playlists, followers etc. Now just hours later, I came back on the app and tried to search again by their first and last names and I get the following message: No results found for "name". Please make sure your words are spelled correctly, or use less or different keywords. What are the odds that all 3 users would go private or dissapear within hours of my search? Is this some kind of glitch? I tried searching for several co workers as a test, who I am not friends with on the app and who I am not following, I was able to see all 4 coworkers profiles without issue.

1 Reply

Hey Man,

Not really sure what is going on there, but it might be easier to use their spotify usernames if you have them.

Suggested posts