Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally deleted artist from Daily Mix

Solved!

Accidentally deleted artist from Daily Mix

I just accidentally deleted two of my favourite artists from my favourite Daily Mix and would love to be able to re-add them to that Mix. I spend most of my time listening to that Mix and would be super sad without those two being in it. Is there a way to reverse my fat finger attack?
208 Replies

I will leave Spotify if this is not updated soon. There are other services without such an awful feature.

Is there a workaround for this? I accidentally removed one of my favorite artists. The daily mix feature is pretty much dead to me at this point.

I've also accidentally removed content that I didn't mean to from my daily mix. A feature like that without being able to undo it from an accidental click is mind staggering. There's wasn't even a confirmation prompt before removing.

Yea + another one for the list i was trying to hit anothet buttone buyt fat finger on a small screen - grrrrrr!

Floored that there is no easy way to undo this?!

Me too. **bleep** sake Spotify, get the finger out and fix this!!

Me too! Please fix this Spotify

There's 15 pages worth of complaints, what the **bleep** ya'll doing that is stopping you from fixing this?????

Same problem here, already frustrated I cant shuffle playlist folders on my phone. Now this.. Ugh.

any update on this? i did the same thing with artists and song, and did not even know what the button does.

Yeah me too. Please fix this

Yep, and even worse is that the developers made it so easy to accidentally hit the poorly labelled button (right beside the next track button). Come on Spotify - if you are going to go to the trouble of developing a algortihm based on user preferences, label the algorithm correction button better and at a minimum have the user confirm their decision. Can only imagine how frustrating it must be to work at Spotify with muppets in charge of "go live" decisions like this, yet posts like this still hasn't created a fix. While I am at it - fix the flaw that removes songs from your playlist that you clearly want to keep and create a history log of old Spotify playlists so you can find songs you liked but forgot to save and because I have poor memory have no other way of finding

darn. Fell into the trap as well

**bleep**, same here.

Farewell Cole Swindell :'(

Please! I want to receive an update on this! I deleted Blur! Tragic!!

This lack of an 'undo button' has been an ongoing issue for at least five years. I was shocked to find threads from 2012 pertaining to this similar issue and yet, it STILL hasn't been fixed?? I honestly do not think that Spotify has any intention of resolving this in the near future. It seems like such an easy fix considering Pandora has had it for...well, ever right? I love Spotify and was thrilled when the Daily Mix debuted, but sadly I just ruined one of my favorite mixes and cannot fix it. )':
Sure I can create my own playlist, but it really isn't the same. Please, Spotify, fix this soon!!

(Not so) Fun fact: this thread is marked as "solved" but the solution message is unavailable.

Yo hurry up and fix this issue. I just did this. Do your UX team not test these things?

It seems to be that unless an issue is fixed in 6months to a year, then it just ain't getting fixed.

Which is odd, as I just cannot see the logic behind some of the bugs left in Spotify. Being unable to undo a like/dislike as well as adding an album adding all songs to song list just mystifies me. But Spotify must be designed that way....maybe I am missing some bigger picture.

Seriously Spotify? I would literally rather switch providers to something like Apple Music than not listen to my favourite artist.

Anything yet? Its 2017 and my Daily Mix hasnt been the same since. I deleted 2 of my favorite artist. The Daily Mix feature is useless at this point. Pleaaaaase fix this, my subscription is comming up and my renewal hinges on this issue being resolved. This has drastically affected my daily routine. Listen to the YOUR community! Thanks

Suggested posts