Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally deleted playlist

Accidentally deleted playlist

Hi I accidentally deleted my wife's favorite playlist "Country - droid". Is it too late to get it back? Thanks for your help.
10 Replies

It's never too late. Just follow the instructions in this thread 🙂

Thank you jwylot. Unfortunately there don't appear to be any spotify notifications in the FB activity log. I did fill out the form and am waiting for the reply. Thanks for your help!

No worries. If you get an automated response directing you back here or to the FAQs, please reply to it (I know it says not to) and that should speed things along.

@Joe - I think they mean the playlist recovery form 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

I also accidently deleted my playlistst that we were working on for hours! Can someone put them back?

thanks! 

@bentvelsen Use the playlist recovery tab on your account pages.

As long as you don’t disable the automatic sync option in iTunes, it will automatically generate a backup for your iOS device when you plug your device into your Mac or PC, and the backup file updates along with your every sync. So it is certainly sure and easy to restore iPhone from iTunes backup with iPhone data recovery. That is, you can recover your iPhone/iPad/iPod data from the recent iTunes backup whenever the data is missing.

Read more: http://www.recovery-ipad.com

Hi 

I accidently deleted my playlist skatin days!!!! about 10 minutes ago could you please recover it for me

Many Thanks 

John Swanson

Use the playlist recovery tab on your account pages

Unfortunately, if you didn't have any backups, that data is probably gone for good. File recovery software probably won't help, though it can't hurt to try. It's possible that Safari created a new Bookmarks.plist file in a temporary folder, wrote the changes to it, then deleted the old one and replaced it with the new one. (I'm not sure whether it would use that technique internally, or would just open the file, write the changes to it and then close it again.) If it does work that way, the old one may still be present and not overwritten. I wouldn't say that's likely, though. Try it with iPhone Data Recovery and see what you get to recover deleted bookmarks from iPhone.

This should be your cue to start backing up ASAP, before you lose something more important!

Suggested posts