Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally hit Thumbs Down button

Solved!

Accidentally hit Thumbs Down button

I accidentlally hit the thumbs down button on the Spotify Radio and was wondering if there was a way to view the list of songs/artitst that have been given the thumbs down or up; this is an artist I hope to find more music on but cannont recall their name? I suspect there has to be a file of some sort that is tracking this information, otherwise how would it know to play or not play that artist?

Thanks for your help. 

p.s.

The back button did not work. 

188 Replies

rip

Marked as solution

Try to go to the history of played songs! I found my back.

SPOTIFY NEEDS TO GET THEIR **bleep** TOGETHER THIS IS HELLA FRUSTRATING!

Happened to me too. It’s amazing how we can go from being a great fan to losing respect for a company when they don’t address the fundamentals

Just accidentally thumbs upped a stupid meme song and now my techno station is ruined.

What exactly have your engineers been doing for the last 5 years Spotify?

This is a hugely irritating problem that can quite easily be solved by software development. Pull your finger out Spotify.

On a macbook pro and selecting the three dots and go to song radio opens up the page with the radio, but does not start the radio. I can then thumb down it without starting up the radio. GOing back to the previous raido I had been listinefd too and sgtarting up the song I can thunb it dosn,.

This SUCKS. I was listening to a song on playlist radio that I LIKED and accidentally hit thumbs down and there's no f'ng way to go to my history to undo that or even see what the name of the song was. Get it together, Spotify. Pandora has had play history and thumbs up/down history for YEARS.

It’s really hilarious that such a popular and seemingly obvious feature like his would be continually ignored. 

If I decide I no longer like a sing, I’d like to be able to change that. A list of thumbed up or down songs would be great. 

Suggested posts