Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentily disliked a song on radio

Solved!

Accidentily disliked a song on radio

Hi

I have accidentily disliked a couple of songs on my radio and they will not appear again - is there anyway of editing this and removing all of my "dislikes"? I don't think any of the ones i've actually disliked on the radio i dislike, i just hit the wrong button!

Thank you in advance

68 Replies

On PC: Just press the Queue button and click on 'History' above the list. Here you'll find the downvoted song.

not the web player. you mean pc program? because i just tried the web player and nothing is there after the queue

You're right, I see no 'History' tab in the web player. Guess it's a PC/Mac app feature only then. Maybe Spotify could add an undo feature, would be great.

yea this **bleep** I dont know why the program has certain features the rest dont. Like the only way i can add my avatar was through the program for all my avatars. without it i wouldnt have an avatar. I had to download it and uninstall it just for that. now it has this feature the rest dont. doesnt make any sense. bad programing.

Guys, I figured it out. I did it on mobile, I don't know if you can do it on desktop though. Here's what you do.  On mobile, go to "Your Library" then in the "playlists" section scroll ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM. At the very bottom there is a section called "Hidden". In there are the songs you clicked to not play again. All you have to do is click the red circle with a line through it to remove it from the do not play list.

I tried it. I went to the button of the playlist. No such play list exists.

I’ve heard that suggested before, is that on Android? I don’t see “hidden” anywhere in my playlists on iOS mobile app.

I have it on andriod and it doesnt exist either.

This should be marked as an answer.

Thank you!

Suggested posts