Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add song to playlist breaks on IOS when Waze is running/connected

Solved!

Add song to playlist breaks on IOS when Waze is running/connected

When trying to add a song to a playlist while Waze is running/connected, the modal to confirm the addition doesn't appear & the song isn't added. Instead, the active state for the playlist I clicked is visible (see screenshot attached), but no confirmation  modal or anything else happens. I have to hit "cancel" to get out of that limbo.

You might be thinking "Why would you be doing this while driving?" Don't worry, I'm not that kind of A-hole. But my wife uses my phone to navgiate while she's driving, and sometimes I like to make playlists while she drives, but can't....

I'm on an iPhone X w/ latest OS installed

IMG_1633.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @timmytodd Welcome to the Spotify Community!

What i would recommend is to check to see if both Spotify and Waze are updated. Spotify recently released an update last night and it could be possible that the two apps cant communicate with one another. I would also recommend after you update, to log off and relog into your spotify account to resync itself. 

If none of these work let me know, ill gladly help you out!

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @timmytodd Welcome to the Spotify Community!

What i would recommend is to check to see if both Spotify and Waze are updated. Spotify recently released an update last night and it could be possible that the two apps cant communicate with one another. I would also recommend after you update, to log off and relog into your spotify account to resync itself. 

If none of these work let me know, ill gladly help you out!

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

Suggested posts