Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add songs from album NOT whole album

Solved!

Add songs from album NOT whole album

Hi

I like to navigate using albums but I don’t always like/want every song on the album.

Apple Music let’s you add just the songs you like from an album and the songs still show up under the album. This doesn’t appear to be the case with Spotify.

Spotify only lets me add the whole album. Is there a way to add just the songs I like and still have them show up in albums? I don’t want to have to make a playlist for every album with just the songs I want to listen to. 

Thanks. 

Plan

Premium

Country

U.K

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating System

iOS 12.4

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed,

Hope you are doing well. So the functionality of the Albums tab has changed with the big June update. The Albums tab now houses only full albums that you've "liked" -- there is no way to show partial albums in this tab anymore. You can still like individual tracks, and you will find those in your "liked songs" playlist under "Playlists" (it's a blue/purple gradient background with a white heart). You can find more information on the update and changes here.

Sorry, I realize this was not the answer you were hoping for, but I hope it helps answer some of your questions. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed,

Hope you are doing well. So the functionality of the Albums tab has changed with the big June update. The Albums tab now houses only full albums that you've "liked" -- there is no way to show partial albums in this tab anymore. You can still like individual tracks, and you will find those in your "liked songs" playlist under "Playlists" (it's a blue/purple gradient background with a white heart). You can find more information on the update and changes here.

Sorry, I realize this was not the answer you were hoping for, but I hope it helps answer some of your questions. 

Suggested posts