Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding full Albums to my playlist/library?

Adding full Albums to my playlist/library?

As the Topic says I would like to know if there is a way to add full albums to my playlist/library.

It's pretty annoying to search for an artist and album over and over again, just to listen to one full album.

I'm a pretty new user to Spotify, got the Premium Account with my T-Mobile, Germany, Contract and I like it, but I DON'T listen single songs nor I like searching for an Artist over and over again. Yeah, I know i could bypass that by adding single songs and swipe to use the link to the album, but... that just sucks. I want an oraganized library, like I have it on my PC or anywhere else.

I want to browse for different artists, have a list of their albums do a little click and... yeah, listen to the whole thing.

And please add LTE support. I have 4G nearly everywhere and can't use it for Spotify to listen to music at, for Spotify, best quality.

1 Reply

There is a way to add entire albums to a playlist on the desktop client, but none for the mobile clients sorry.

Also, I am unsure why 4G isn't supported, however I know it isn't. I'm sure they're working on it 😉

Suggested posts