Country

France

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 13.3.1

My Question or Issue

Hello there,

Did anyone please find the solution to the "Behind the Lyrics" not showing in Spotify Playback Settings anymore ? Is Genius not working with Spotify version 8.5.52.935 ? Is there an alternative way to add lyrics to Spotify ? I tried SoundHound but it's not working even if I linked it to my Spotify account and checked the auto-add to Spotify..

Thanks in advance !

1 Reply

Hey there @Lucifurr,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Behind the Lyrics should still be visible in the app - to see them, you can swipe up the lyrics/story card from the Now Playing View.

While there isn't a toggle in the app's Settings to disable Behind the Lyrics, the Behind the Lyrics card for each song should only show up fully if you swipe upwards.

If you don’t see it, that means that the lyrics/story aren’t available for that song. However, new lyrics and stories are added to Genius every day, so you may find it added in the future.

If you're having troubles with SoundHound or Behind the Lyrics, it'd be helpful if you could add some additional details on what's happening (for example, the steps you're taking when this happens), including any troubleshooting steps you've tried. Once we have this, we'll see what else we can suggest.

Keep us posted! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts