After playing a song it just reverts back to my most listen to songs/main playlist

After playing a song it just reverts back to my most listen to songs/main playlist

Leggtyler

Plan

Premium

Country

united states

Device

(iPhone 6s and my newly built pc )

Operating System

(iOS 12.1.4/Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I cant seem to figure out why i can search or play any song, and instead of spotify staying with that playist or song list and playing the next song on that playlist/song list. It will starts playing songs off my main playlist and on random order. 

Example - If i search a aritst for instance, Drake and start playing songs from his TOP 5 or popular section, at the moment God's plan is number one and number two is Nonstop. instead of playing in that order like it used to i now select Gods plan and the next song with be from my playlist and not the list i choose or started on (IE popular drake song).

It never used to be like this, it would just play out the order of the list i chose. Its becoming really anoying because i cant listen to the same artist or order of songs i would like to, it instead plays the one song i selected and then after that song it contiues on with the my main playlist/the playlist i listen to the most. Even when i select the playlist i listen to the most also the one i created and try to listen to that in order, it is still on random or shuffle even though i have made sure to turn suffle off. I also tryied clearing my que and a few other things, if anyone can help me out with this or know a setting i may have accidentaly hit or created. I would love to go back to my old spotify, this has been happening for about a week now and i cant figure out how to get it back to the old way.

Thanks in advance

1 Reply

Re: After playing a song it just reverts back to my most listen to songs/main playlist

mynewplugbing
Composer

i do not think they will go back so this is something you might have to get accustomed to.

SUGGESTED POSTS