Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

After spotify upgrade on iPad, one playlist lost

After spotify upgrade on iPad, one playlist lost

Spotify on my iPad 2 upgraded yesterday.  Today, I launched it, and it showed me my lists.  When I clicked on a particular playlist, it gave me a cryptic error about ?Auth failed or something along those lines.  Then it booted me out to the login page.

Not a big deal, but my password didn't work (yes, I know my password, no I didn't have cap locks on, etc., etc.).  A little annoying, but just reset it to the same password.

Then when I logged in, the playlist I clicked on initially was gone. 😞  It is not in my "recover playlists" on spotify.com.  The list is just gone.  It appears to have gotten vaporized when I tried to access it after the update, before Spotify me required me to re-login.

Any help recovering the playlist would be greatly appreciated!!

1 Reply

This is weird. I have 2 spotify logins... one for my children, one for me. The songlist was actually one my children made for me under THEIR login. That was the one having all the issues. I just logged into MY login, and the songlist THEY made under THEIR login is now a playlist on MY login. Whatever, at least the songlist is recovered. And yes, I am certain they made it under THEIR login. It has been there for months, and I could only listen to it when they were logged in.

Suggested posts