Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

AirPlay icon missing

AirPlay icon missing

I've been using AirPlay with the ipad2, but for the last few weeks, it's been missing. Only the shuffle and repeat icons are under the album art. What happened to AirPlay???

8 Replies

I had the same problem. I found this article (http://appletoolbox.com/2013/05/apple-tv-missing-airplay-icon-fix/) and i did everything as they suggested i dont know which suggestion fixed my issue my my problem is now resolved. 

The Airplay icon has gone missing on my iphone.  I've tried fix suggested and it's still not there.  Any new ideas?

The airplay icon has gone missing on my Iphone.  I've tried every fix suggested and it's still not there.  Any new ideas for restoring the airplay feature?

My airplay button is also gone on my iPhone. Upgrade to IOS 7.2 doesn't help either.

Please look into this?

I thought it was missing on my spotify app also, then I realised it had moved.  In the play control area, right-most, there's a speaker icon.  Pressing it gives me a small popup with the volume control and the airplay control.  This being spotify though, we may each have different UIs.  I'm just pointing out where it is in my UI.  Your results may differ.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I also tried with deinstall / install of the spotify app and the airplay icon is still gone.

Your solution doesn't work for me:

IMG_3382.PNG

I also tried with deinstall / install of the spotify app and the airplay icon is still gone.

Your solution doesn't work for me:

IMG_3382.PNG

I have had to shut off my iphone 4s and restart to get the airplay icon to reappear, seems it has something to do with going in and out of different wifi

Suggested posts