Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album Art in offline mode?

Album Art in offline mode?

Hi,

I'm taking part in the 60-day trial of Spotify premium to see if I want to switch from Rhapsody. I use my iPod Touch in my Ford via the onscreen controls of MyFord Touch. One of the nice things about MFT is that it displays the album art of the currently playing track on screen.

However, it appears that the only way to make an album available offline is to create a playlist and then enable that to be available offline. But, the songs in the playlist do not bring the album art with them. Is there a way to download the album art so it is available offline? As dumb as it sounds this is a deal-breaker for me if it's not supported.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Welcome to Spotify! Like you I love seeing the album art on my screen in my BMW. The only solution I have come up with is the star the songs I like, and make the STAR playlist available offline, so it's always downloaded and ready with album art. Spotify has some great options, and sorry to hear that this might be a deal breaker for you. Let me look at the Ford site as well, perhaps they have a better solution on there end, like BMW had for me. 

Suggested posts