Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album Art won't change in my BMW 320xi

Album Art won't change in my BMW 320xi

So I just upgraded my iphone from the 4s to the 5s and now my Spotify album art will no longer change with the songs. I just purchased my BMW 320xi in March of this year and Spotify was working perfectly with my old iphone-the 4s. Now that I've upgraded my phone, whatever song you start with, that's the album art you see for every song. The album art was working fine in my BMW prior to the phone upgrade. The new phone is running ios 8.4 and the Spotify version is 3.5.0.1069. I've been reading the questions and comments but it doesn't appear as if there is a reliable fix it. I'm not that computer/tech savvy so if someone has a response or solution in "layman's" terms, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time!
1 Reply

I have many problems occuring randomly when i try to use Spotify on my Ipad Air 2 in the BMW car in offline mode.

*After some time Album Art and track names are no longer updated
* After some time some of the HMI buttons get greyed out

I was able to solve all these issues by temporarily enabling WLAN hotspot on my mobile phone, then spotif on the ipad will correct itself.
Of course that's no permanent solution to fiddle with the mobile phone while driving, it must be some sort of bug of spotify that will hopefully get fixed to have proper offline usability in the car.

Suggested posts