Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album cannot be played

Album cannot be played

I went to play a recently played album (Marianas Trench-Astoria) and the album cover comes up, but there are "no playable songs listed" and even if I search the album I can't find it or any of the songs on it.
IMG_1825.PNG
5 Replies

Me too! I'm really confused and upset. 

I was wondering the same exact thing. I noticed it when I was looking at my playlists and noticed that my Marianas Trench playlist didn't have the four albums on it anymore. I can't even find the album  

I got the same problem, but with a different artist. I'm really upset, because the album got released today and I can't listen to it 😧 but it plays on the computer, so the problem only comes with the phone or iOS

Hey @luiselu,

I don't know if this is the same issue that I have had before, but there was a time that I was watching for an album that was being released that day at a certain time and it was about an hour past that time and still the album was not there, but sure enough all I had to do was be a little patient and within another hour or two each song in the album was slowly being uploaded to Spotify.

I had the same problem! I was trying to play Astoria and can only seem to play the first and last song of the album. Everything in between is grayed out, and I can't play or search it up because it doesn't show.
Screenshot_20161010-124500.png

Suggested posts