Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album doesn't appear on app. (Rush "Clockwork Angels")

Album doesn't appear on app. (Rush "Clockwork Angels")

Hi.

Rush latest album "Clockwork Angels" is available on Spotify and I have no trouble adding it to my playlist. However, on my iPhone app only the first song ("Caravan") from the album appears. I've done a clean reinstall of the app and I've also deleted to album from the playlist and tried adding it via the app instead. Any suggestions?

Regards,

John

3 Replies

I just noticed when I looked up the album on my app via the search function only the first song his available, the rest of them is greyed out. Not sure it was like that the last time I did that.

In conclusion: The Rushs album "Clockwork Angels" is available on Spotify on your computer but not on your iPhone app, only the first song. I guess that means its not a iPhone issue and thus this thread perhaps should be moved?

Regards,

John

Hello,

I could only find the song Caravan on our service - http://open.spotify.com/album/7EDHajaYGxPjxWLIv97Aui

Do you actually have a copy of the album purchased on your computer? You might be seeing the local files on your computer as opposed to the tracks on the Spotify catalogue.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I do now, I bought it so I could have it on my iPhone. But I was able to listen to the entire album on my PC prior to buying it. But I guess that answers my question.

Could the entire album have been available on Spotify a while and then removed? I know that's been a the case with some other albums (a few of Monster Magnets albums comes to mind).

Thank you.

Regards,

John

Suggested posts