Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Albums collection on Artist Page (IOS, iPhone)

Albums collection on Artist Page (IOS, iPhone)

Hey everybody,

I was supriesed when I opend my spotify today in the morning and was searching an Artist but couldnt find the collection of the albums anymore. As usual when beeing on the Artist side i saw the Album or musix recently released and the most famouse songs but when i scrolled down the section with all the Albums where gone.

As i like to listen to Radioplays and thats one of the reason i have Premium it was always nice to have to Album collection within the Artist page as you just searched the Artist went to the Albums and found all of them sorted in the right order so you could start from the bottom and go up instead of having to search every album each by each. I hope that there is an other way to have all the albums in one place and i dont mean a playlist ^^.

However this is a change which i can not understand at all as it makes no sence and it makes nothing better or easier. 

I hope im not the only person who thinks like that as i want my Album collection back ;D 

I wish everybody a good day with a load of good sounds and good stories 

Tom 

2 Replies

Hey @1145814264, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

They are still there now all his discography combined in one section. Just scroll down to Popular Releases, now scroll a bit down and tap on See Discography where you'll find all of his albums, singles and so on.

Hope it helps 🙂

Hey,

Thanks for your replay!

Well the the most albums are in this section which you mentioned but especially for artist with audio books all old albums are not in this section! That means they are still in Spotify, when you search them but not on the page of the artist! 

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts