Plan

Premium

Germany

Device

iPad Pro 10.5

Operating System

iOS 12.1.4

My Question or issue

When I take a look at an artist page, I can't see all albums or EPs of this artist.

I only see a few songs, some playlists and sampler he appears and what other fans like but not a list from the albums of this artist.

Is this a bug or feature?

If it's a feature I don't like! 😞

Ralph

29 Replies

Same here for me. 

The artists I searched for a while ago, had no discography option. After that the different artists I searched for had the discography option seen but the older ones still do not have it. It’s like Spotify stores the artist page and doesn’t refresh it even after I cleared the cache. I used my second phone and to search for these artists and the pages loaded properly there.

I had this issue once. Logging out, closing the app and relaunching fixed it for me.

I just opened Spotify to try your suggestion of logging out and back in, but the situation seems to have been fixed already. Whew.

This is NOT solved!

in my case - i cannot see (or play) Camel's "moonmadness" album

which is there if you search spotify on the web, but once under my accout it is gone!

tried updating/Log off-on etc..  doesnt work.

please help!

Hey @roiyos,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

The reason why you might be seeing the album on the web player and not on desktop is either because you haven't logged into an account on web player, or because you're using a VPN while logged in.

Could you confirm that one of these is the case? If it's neither of those, then let us know and we'll take a closer look.

Keep us posted 🙂

I see this is a thread from March but my spotify app just started doing this today. Any word on whats going on? 

Me too. Can’t even search on an album name directly and get it. LAME. 

Seems to be just on the mobile app. I just tried on the desktop app and it works. Maybe a bug?

Logging out and logging back in worked for me!

Cool! Mine worked just now without doing anything.... weird but happy it's working! 

Suggested posts