Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Albums not showing

Solved!

Albums not showing

Click on "Your Library", click on "Albums", no saved albums are listed. Desktop application shows albums correctly. 

Broken after the latest update, July 31 2020. - 8.5.68.

iOS 13.5.1 iPhone XR

Please fix, thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @vowelsound, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps. I also noticed that your iPhone isn't updated to the latest iOS version. If the above steps don't help, try updating your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Software Update and let me know if that makes a difference. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @vowelsound, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps. I also noticed that your iPhone isn't updated to the latest iOS version. If the above steps don't help, try updating your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Software Update and let me know if that makes a difference. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

That did it, thanks!

I had the same issue and it was only resolved by a clean installation of the app on my iPhone, unfortunately this means that I have now lost all of the albums that I had downloaded for offline playback. Very frustrating. Generally I find Spotify to be very annoying to use, it doesn't always sync properly between my devices and the way it organises my saved albums (when not deleting them) is different between the browser version and mobile app.

Hey @dazautomatic,

I understand your concern and I am sorry to hear you feel this way. No worries, I’ve passed your feedback onto the right folks and Spotify aims to improve the service constantly.

If you have any further questions, please start a new thread about this here so no confusions occur with this current thread.

Have a great day ahead!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts