Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Albums under Your Music - offline

Solved!

Albums under Your Music - offline

So I've listened to a load of albums that Ive saved in the new Your Music section - made them off line so I can listen to them in the car. I'm currently using a 16gb iphone 5C so space is a premium, Ive now taken a bunch of albums back so they are not offline..  yet they are still saved on the phone - i.e. I can go into the album, the toggle 'available offline' is off, and the tracks play.

I've even tried this under airplane mode and they all play fine.

So how can I free up space, it seems now once Ive saved an album for offline, it stays that way?

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The only way currently to clear the cache on iOS is to reinstall spotify I'm afraid. The operating system theoretically should claim back the space in time but this doen't appear to work for some folk.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

The only way currently to clear the cache on iOS is to reinstall spotify I'm afraid. The operating system theoretically should claim back the space in time but this doen't appear to work for some folk.

OK I will bear with it then thanks, I am upgrading this year to a larger capacity device, but spotify is already taking 2GB.

If I need to reinstall the app to free up space, I'll have to !

Thanks.

Suggested posts