Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

IOS - Most recent update

My Question or Issue

I just changed from Spotify free to spotify premium (a family plan - unsure if this is relevant or not) and all my playlists and saved songs are gone. How do I get them back? I have checked that I am on my account I have tried recovering playlists, but it says that I have no deleted playlists so I don’t know what to do now and I haven’t come across any scenarios with the same problem.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Not to worry, your Spotify playlists haven’t disappeared - it sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ page "Can I create multiple accounts?" here for more info.

If you’re definitely logged into the right account, but you’re still not seeing some playlists, I’d suggest reading this Spotify Answer for the correct steps.

Hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Not to worry, your Spotify playlists haven’t disappeared - it sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ page "Can I create multiple accounts?" here for more info.

If you’re definitely logged into the right account, but you’re still not seeing some playlists, I’d suggest reading this Spotify Answer for the correct steps.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Suggested posts