Premium

Country

Canada

Device

(iPhone 6 and iPad mini 4

Operating System

(iOS 12.)

My Question or Issue

since the new update all discography of all artists seems to be hidden. On the artists page you have: appears on, fans also like and artist picks but all the albums are nowhere to be found. 

38 Replies

Sorry to hear that. It doesn’t work for me either sadly.

Yes I tried also but similarly found it no help. Let’s hope Spotify sort it out soon.

Same thing here, did not help at all.

No discography at all on ipad. Same artist listing with same account on my iphone  has no issue

Discographies/Albums missing from my iPad3, Version 12.1.4

Same here, happend on ipad and iphone. Also, only the first 50 tracks of an album are visible, making it impossible to hear an audiobook. 

same problems here on ipad (ios 12.1.1) ... but works great on iphone se (12.1.4)  😞

germany 

family account

Problem solved! 🙂

Plan
Premium
Country
Sweden
Device
iPhone XS Max & iPad 4:th gen.
Operating System
iOS 12.1.4 (iPhone) iOS 10.3.3 (iPad)

Nice 🙂

Yes it works now. Thanks!

Yes, it's working. Nice and thanks!

All is good, once again.

Hey folks,

Glad to hear that things are back to normal again 🙂

Thanks for your patience - stay awesome!

spotify:track:5Yq38evNk28qlTVHHtwBhT

I have the same problem as of this morning.

Same here. I'm cancelling if this is a permanent thing.

This started happening to me today as well

iPhone 8 plus

iOS 12.2

This is happening to me as of this morning. iPhone 7 with recent updates to both iOS and Spotify.

I have the same problem and I can't find any solution in this communtiy.

I'm a new Spotify premium member and it's been working fine for me until today. I also can't see the discography for any artist when using through my iPhone, but I can on a computer. Also, none of my downloaded music works either! Very frustrating! I have a new iPhone XR with the latest update and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it still doesn't work. I can play some music via the recently listened to link, but some of those albums won't work, they are blank. Argh! 

Suggested posts