Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All music has "greyed out", can't download

All music has "greyed out", can't download

I've never had this problem before. I use the Facebook login option and have always been able to download playlists, click any song I want etc. But today I went onto my app and all my music has greyed out, the downloaded option is off (as in the playlists which were downloaded are now not), I can only listen via the "shuffle play" button, can't click on any song individually whether it's in my playlist or not. I'm on the wifi and the connection is still strong. This hasn't happened before, with the free subscription I've always been able to click any song, have music downloaded etc. I'm due to go abroad in a couple days and a 12hour flight with no music and a lot of homework doesn't sound pleasant!!😧
1 Reply

Hi, @Wliza314!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

In this case, most likely you had a Premium subscription before that has been cancelled. We'd recommend checking your subscription page. If your subscription status is Free, this means you will not be able to listen to your tracks on demand or download your playlists unless you upgrade to Premium.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts