Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my playlists are gone.

Solved!

All my playlists are gone.

So when I opened the spotify app I noticed that all my (downloaded) playlists are gone. If I open my profile and select 'see all playlists' they're still there, but if I go to my music -> playlists it's empty. Anyone know how to fix this? I have a premium account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ah, I found another thread with the same Problem and the found a solution and it also worked for me.

Strangly deleting and reinstalling the app doesnt fix the issue, but simply restarting your iphone does.

Just turn it off and on again and the problem seems gone...

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hi,

All of my playlists are gone too on my iPhone. I have tried to delete the app and download again. I have logged out and back in. I can see the playlists under my account but not the usual feed. I can't play musig either, it will start a song but only play half of it before it stops. To start a new (half song), I have to close the app and reopen it. 

Please help.

Hi there @infraroodborstj

Thanks for your post.

Can you try logging out of the app and then back in again?

I'd also recommend doing a clean reinstall by following the steps here.

Let me know how that goes!

Hi Mary Jay,

I have logged out and back in. I have also deleted the app and downloaded it again, no change.

Thanks for trying to help me!

Hey,

Thanks for your post.

So your playlists are missing under Your Playlist tab, correct? Can you let me know what device do you use and the Spotify version?

Can you also let me know if your playlists are missing on all devices or on particular device only?

Hi,

I have an iphone 6 and downloaded the newest version of the app, 5.2.0.1205 I have tried to delete and download it 2 times.

Under my library and then the playlists tab, where I usually have all my playlists and where I manage them, is empty. It just has an empty folder at the top saying local files.

I can´t play music either, it stops after half a song. Spotify on my computer seems to be working as usual.

Thank you,

Maria

That's definitely a bizarre one!

Few questions:

* are you trying to play songs straight from Spotify, or are they locally synced files from your PC?
* are you playing on wifi or mobile data?
* what version of iOS are you running on your iPhone?

Hi Maria,

Many thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

This does sound like you have a second account. 

I'd suggest that you get in touch with Spotify Support and they can take a look backstage for you. You can contact them via email by filling out this online form or through Twitter @SpotifyCares

Hi Maria, have you tried restarting your iphone? I tried that after reinstalling spotify without any succes and at first it seemed that it didn't help as well but suddenly, boom my playlists are back.

Strange glitch but resetting my iphone seemed to help where reinstalling spotify and siging in and out did not.

Hi Maria, have you tried restarting your iphone? I tried that after reinstalling spotify without any succes and at first it seemed that it didn't help as well but suddenly, boom my playlists are back.

Strange glitch but resetting my iphone seemed to help where reinstalling spotify and siging in and out did not.

Hi, I have the exact same Issue.

I am logged in on the Desktop App and everything is fine. All the playlists are there and it works.

I am also logged in on my iPhone with the same Account. All my Playlists are gone in the Library, the only Option I can see is the local files tab. When I Navigate to my Profile and klick on Playlists there, I can see all my Playlists, so they are not gone, its only a displaying error in the Library Tab... 

Also, when I Navigate to my Playlists through my Profile, I can play the synced songs but they all stop at 50% of the song...

Very frustrating... 

Tried logging in and out. Tried using facebook to log in and using my username.

Hope we can find a solution that doesnt include reinstalling the app...

Best regards 

Marked as solution

Ah, I found another thread with the same Problem and the found a solution and it also worked for me.

Strangly deleting and reinstalling the app doesnt fix the issue, but simply restarting your iphone does.

Just turn it off and on again and the problem seems gone...

Suggested posts