Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my songs on Spotify sync to my iphone.

All my songs on Spotify sync to my iphone.

My computer Spotify working great!!  Load Spotify app on iphone. Same wifi connection.  All songs sync to iphone Spotify app. How am I able to pick and choose?  Looked for aqnswers on Spotify, but no direction. 

4 Replies

Hi,

Make sure you haven't enabled offline mode on all your playlists. Also, if you go to devices then click on your iPhone in the list of devices; make sure that at the top 'Manually select playlists to sync' is selected rather than sync all playlists.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

After doing a tweek here and there all playlists are offline(if green Is not showing. Finally, got iphone connected to device. I am going to delet app, then install. Is there any problems regarding itunes. Did have message with Chrome, hope I took care of that. thks, and give feed back again. I will thumbsup if is being consistant.

Me again.  Songs are on line. I had to change a Iphone Sync setting then my phone showed up on devices. Hit manual button. Spotify is loaded on iphone, of course. Still all songs are sync.  Should I delete and start over?

@azgidget1 wrote:

Me again.  Songs are on line. I had to change a Iphone Sync setting then my phone showed up on devices. Hit manual button. Spotify is loaded on iphone, of course. Still all songs are sync.  Should I delete and start over?

Hi,

Yes I suggest you delete all the offline files (just disable offline mode on your playlists and/or reinstall Spotify if there are many playlists); and then now you've selected manually it shouldn't sync them all to your device and you can choose which ones to sync.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts