Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Any iPhone sound enhancing apps work with Spotify?

Any iPhone sound enhancing apps work with Spotify?

Most recent one I tried was the amp - Audyssey Media Player, which does not seem to work with Spotify.  Does anyone know of anything?  Audyssey app has profiles for common headphones/earbuds and also allows additional settings.  Would like to find something with similar features for Spotify on the iPhone.

Thanks.

5 Replies

Bump. Songza has the Audyssey AMP technology built in and it makes a huge difference in sound quality.

I'm on premium and it would be outstanding if just my offline sync'd songs were accessible by Audyssey Amp. The entire streaming spotify library seems a bit excessive for external app integration, but obviously the offline songs are local on the phone they would just need to be visible as if they were standard library songs.

I'm assuming there are licensing issues for spotify granting such access to another app. So it seems more likely for the reverse to happen - spotify have an in app purchase that would unlock Audyssey (or their competition's) audio enhancements.

I agree with JohnF. I use the Audyssey app on my iphone with my Grado SR60i and it makes a huge difference. I wish Spotify could use the same audio technology 😞

Where do you get the Songza app? I cannot find it in AppStore .

Hey I just noticed the latest version of Audyssey Media Player added Spotify support! Nice since I guess it doesn't work in Songza any more 😞

Suggested posts