Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Any news on fixing update?

Any news on fixing update?

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung 

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I hate the new update where on the desktop app, all the songs in your playlist are just jumbled up and I can't sort them by artist or alphabetical order etc...  Seriously why was this feature removed?  It's so stupid.  I'm trialing youtube music, its not as good as spotify before but at least it leasts your saved songs in your playlist are sorted by artist alphabetically.  I dont want to leave spotify I loved it and it was so user friendly. But if this is how new spotify interface is going to be like then im leaving.  The only way Im staying is if spotify know they made a mistake and are changing the update back.  Any news on this? Im sure Im not the only one and they've lost heaps of subscribers.

1 Reply

Hey there @JMchief

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We’re often testing app improvements and new features. This means you might see something different on the app or get a new feature to try only temporarily. Here you can read more on our test features.

It'd also be useful if you go to this Live Idea created by other users and add your vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration. Check out this Spotify Answer for more info on how ideas work.

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

Suggested posts