Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Any other options then spotify?

Any other options then spotify?

Hai,

got enough of this great piece of software,

This is made by somebody who thought: Hey when I understand it, the whole world will understand.

1: Why isn't there a simple right click option to Synchronise?

2: Just quit sending me all kinds of titles, dont need them.

3: I need to adjust a lot of messages, due to "HTML error codes which I would have used in my message" (perhaps anybody can first learn me what HTML codes are?

I have a premium account, dont want it anymore.
We do have itunes. Yeah, also one of the greatest inventions of all times. This is also made by somebody: I understand --> whole universe will understand.

In the 80's or 90's some software just asked what you wanted to do.

If this was made then, you would have had the option: synchronise.

No, now you have to get a study how a piece of software works. Keep it simple: When a child of 9 years old understand, then the whole world would understand.

THank you so much for the option: Offline available. Great! DOnt know what to do with it, and really, i dont want to know.

This is what I wanted to do:

1: make a list of the music i want to hear.

2: only online available and not offline or what ever. Just log in with my iphone and tadaaaa playlist.

3: add new songs.

4: When added I dont mind to get a pop up: sychronize yes/no.

Is there any software which works like napster in the old days. Like the first windows media player? Or even better: Like frogger, best game ever.

Getting tired of adjusting post for stupid notifications like HTML error. You may not post.

Really, what a topics about synchronising.

So anybody an idea to make a music playlist?

(example: Use appandora to solve all your problems witth pictures on your iphone, in stead of itunes of what ever)

Make things simple, if it works, dont change it.

Hope that my HTML skills does not have caused any problems in this topic.

1 Reply

Great the 1st topic badge.

Any way of turn of these kind of messages?

Or may I have the badge: Duckface or mr garisson badge, which causes that all these badges will dissepear?

I am an adult, call me dumb ass what ever, but badges.....

Are you kidding me?

Suggested posts