Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Any potential issues with playing offline playlist for six hours?

Solved!

Any potential issues with playing offline playlist for six hours?

Hi,
I'm doing the music for a party and I've got all my playlists downloaded in my iPad to work offline. I'm paranoid about random issues. Anything I should make sure of? All songs are downloaded to work offline and iPad will be plugged into speaker, not synced to Bluetooth or anything. Is there anything that could go wrong with offline music? Is it just as if I purchased from iTunes? Please help ease my worry!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

As long as it is downloaded, you shouldn't worry (double check the green check mark). One more thing you can do is go to settings then enable offline mode before the party. This will enable you to play music even if you are offline (just in case you lose your internet connection) and make sure no changes will happen in your playlist 🙂 Have fun in the party!

Like my post if this helps , or mark this as a solution! 😄 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Please accept my answer as the solution if this helps 🙂 Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

As long as it is downloaded, you shouldn't worry (double check the green check mark). One more thing you can do is go to settings then enable offline mode before the party. This will enable you to play music even if you are offline (just in case you lose your internet connection) and make sure no changes will happen in your playlist 🙂 Have fun in the party!

Like my post if this helps , or mark this as a solution! 😄 

Thank you!
Marked as solution

Please accept my answer as the solution if this helps 🙂 Thanks!

Suggested posts