Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Any way to find all downloaded music?

Any way to find all downloaded music?

Hello, is there an easier way to find downloaded music? Like a tab at least?

I've downloaded albums and playlists multiple times (Spotify likes to say I didn't download them) really really annoying.

Happening on my iPhone 7 Plus & iPad Pro with latest beta updates. (Maybe that's it?)

Also is there a setting or way to sync downloaded music between the two? Having to download everything twice is unintuitive.
florence + the machine
3 Replies

As far as I know there isn't a "downloaded music" tab. The easiest way, I believe, to be able to access downloaded music easily is to save the music as well as download it. So when you click "Albums" or Songs" or "Artists" in the "Your Library" tab it will show a green arrow in a circle next to albums or songs if the track is downloaded.

Hey @adamfoshee! Yes there is a downloads tab! if you go to the "Your Library" tab, your screen should look like the picture below and you should click the "Downloads" tab! Here, you will find all of your downloaded playlists! Hope this helped! image.jpeg

Hey @glarosa1012, the Downloads section is an A/B test which isn't enabled for all users.

Easiest way to filter out downloaded songs is pull down to show the filter bar, then tap the button to the right of the search bar, and you can tick "Downloaded songs only" (or something along those lines).

Suggested posts