Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Any way to revert to the old Spotify UI (IOS)?

Any way to revert to the old Spotify UI (IOS)?

Plan

Premium

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

Is there any way I can restore the Spotify IOS app to the old/previous UI? The new/current UI makes navigating the library unnecessarily difficult, and the old version was much better for both music and podcasts. 

EDIT: PS. check the attached image. Many people are not happy with this update for a number of reasons. Why change a good thing, Spotify?

SpotifyNewUIUpdate.png
3 Replies

Hey @BennyC, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify recently released an update to improve your listening experience. There are steps on how to navigate Spotify with this new update here

If you're not enjoying the new look, I'd recommend checking out this Live Idea. You can even add your input of what you think of the new update, and Spotify will be taking a look at this.

I hope this helps 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I totally agree. It is impossible now to get a list of songs I recently played. I used this list from the Library frontpage all the time, but now it is gone. 

In the new Recently Played, when you click on artists, you only get some general overview of the artist. And besides all extra search and clicks, you have to search the songs you played all over again. 

If this is the way to go, I will switch to another service like Tidal. Unacceptable for a premium subscription.

Please change this Spotify pleeeeease!!! I hate not being able to do simple things like toggle shuffle, toggle replay, not have Spotify add songs to songs and playlist without my consent and NOT LETTING ME LISTEN TO SONGS WITHOUT THEM BEING PREVIEWS. If they don’t change this I might as well switch to SoundCloud…. 

Suggested posts