Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App crashes

App crashes

hi guys just letting you know that you're latest app update crashes with iOS 9 , which needs urgent attention
11 Replies

Same problem, kills me! 

Yup, I miss Spotify.

Re-install Spotify! Worked for me ๐Ÿ™‚ 

it's (almost) always the easiest solution! Thanks!

I'm having the same problem. I open the app it loads everything, I play a song and when it reaches 30 sec or so it crashes. It happens every time!!! This is extremely annoying!!! I can't use the app anymore!! I have even reinstalled the app (making all of my offline content to sync again, which by the way I can't sync because the app crashes every time!). I have rebooted my phone several times, nothing seems to work. 

I have an iPhone 5S 64GB (i have 28GB free space)

iOS version: 9.1 (13B143)

Hey @andres21aj

Can you please post the following info so it can be further investigated?

- Spotify app version installed 

- About how many playlists do you have?

- Does this happen over Wi-Fi/Cellular or both?

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Good day MattSuda, Spotify version: 4.3.0.1426 I have many playlists. I think between the ones I follow and the ones I've made there are 90 to 100 playlists. This happens over Wi-Fi mostly, sometimes it happens over 3G/LTE (cellular nerwork)

Hey @andres21aj

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have forwarded this info to staff to see if they have any suggestions. Hopefully we'll hear back from them soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The latest update (5.0.0) crashes nearly everytime I start this app. On both, iPhone and iPad. This sucks and I'm already asking myself what for I pay 10 bucks every month.

I have the feeling that with every update this app is worser than the version before. Don't missunderstand meโ€ฆI really appreciate Spotify but with this version I can't use it anymore in a proper way.

I tried deleting and reinstalling but it's just a grey box I tried turning my phone off and that still isn't working.
I'm searching everywhere to send an email to someone but looks like there is no one.

I've worked with their social media staff...

iPhone 6s+ and iPad Air. Same issues

Removed and reinstalled app.

Tried different logins

Deleting playlists

Logging out logging back in

Test account

We pay for premium but yet these issues persist.

Suggested posts