App doesn't recognize my Premium account on my iPhone

Solved!

Re: App doesn't recognize my Premium account on my iPhone

Spotify
Spotify

Hi Nanjiroh - Thanks, those screenshots are very helpful. 

I'd like to confirm a couple details with you to be sure we're both talking about the same Spotify account. Please keep an eye on your personal inbox for me. 

Dashc61
Casual Listener

i just paid for the premium account and it doesnt recongize it on either my iphone or mac

Julie22macy
Casual Listener
This is happening to me also, I have never linked to Facebook so that is not the problem? Still cannot access my playlists.

BubbleMilkTea

Hello.

I just upgraded my account to premium after adding my card details, yet my iPhone does not seem to recognize the premium account. My Samsung Galaxy Note does, however, as well as my Mac and PC. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Nanjiroh
Regular

Hi Bubble ,

Logging Out of your Spotify Account and then out of your Facebook account on your Iphone.

Log in Into your Facebook and then into your spotify account. Whenn you have the same Problem , change you FB password and do the same procedure this works for me , 100 % ;)

David
Spotify Legend
Julie22macy - Could you email in at all? We should be able to sort this out on your account, as your issue may be a little different.

To get in touch, scroll up and click on "About us", and then "contact form".
Airhorn Enthusiast

Zalina
I got the same problem. I doesn't reqognice My premium account.

Spotify
Spotify

Hi Zalina - Your case is a bit different. All that's happened here is your last Premium payment couldn't go through successfully. 

Also, I should note your Premium is linked to an account set up via your Facebook. Your 'zalina' account is completely separate and is still Free. 

First things first, please make sure your credit card meets all of the following requirements: 

1. Your card must not have expired. If you have received a new card, please update your card details on your Subscription page

2. The country set in your Spotify account profile must match the country where your card is registered. 

3. Your card should be enabled for e-commerce transactions (Verified by Visa/Mastercard securecard card).

4. Your card must be open to be used for foreign purchases.

5. There are some banks that require other security authentifications, the most common one being 3DSecure.

Once you have checked all of the above, please subscribe again. If you'd like to upgrade 'Zalina' instead the FB account, just sign in with that username (not your email address) and your Spotify password. 

I also recommend checking out Richard's post here about duplicate accounts. 

jaredmejeur
Casual Listener

Same here...I have had no access to my Spotify Premium account for over 2 weeks on my iPhone app.  I have restarted my iPhone, deleted the app, reinstalled the app, and still no success.  I emailed Spotify Customer Support and no one has gotten back to me in 5 days.  I am extremely upset with Spotify's lack of responsiveness from Customer Support.

Julie22macy
Casual Listener

I e-mailed yesterday but still no reply. I am travelling tomorrow and will be very dissapointed if I have no Spotify for at least 2 weeks when I am away. I have a receipt showing my payment and my online account says I have an 'active premium subscription'.

SUGGESTED POSTS