Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App not working

App not working

Spotify logged me out & now I can not log back in on my iPhone 7 . I do not have a network issue as everything else is fine , no issues at all. I have no trouble logging in on my laptop either !  Second time this has occurred and it’s frustrating . Not sure what cured it before.  But have been unable to log in from phone this time for a week .

here is the message I get when login fails 

D1E3981C-A2E7-4B3D-A8D0-CBB8201AAD84.png
3 Replies

im also having this issue with my smasung s8 saying my password or email/username is wrong when it is 100% correct, i can use it on my laptop but my phone wont login

Hello,
Seems like it is a DNS problem. Please reset your iPhone network in settings.

Please mark as solved and feel free to give a kudo(like).

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. Please check with Verizon for Network properties and maybe try a different connection in this case. Also, if there are any software updates pending go ahead and complete them 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts