Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App quick-freeze after been taken off from background

App quick-freeze after been taken off from background

I have an iPhone 4S, with the latest version of iOS 7 and I have been having this annoying problem every time I take the app off background. If I am listening to a song, everything works fine, I can forward or backward songs, however when I try to open the app it freezes for a few seconds and I can do nothing, then it comes back again and then I can scroll, etc. It happens everytime the app is running on second plan. I didn't have this problem before and I think it might be due to the fact I have a lot of off-line playslists on my phone - or is it related to the phone's hardware? I tried searching but I didn't find this problem around.

4 Replies

I have the same problem too. Let me escalate this too.

Its annoying: you will keep spamming the buttons and it will hit the wrong tracks, darn.

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

i have also bbeen having this problem with my iphone5 and also have a lot of offline songs. any solution?

No solutions so far. They may have to address it and release a new version.

Its being escalated and some of our beta users are also realising this problem..
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts