Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App won't download

App won't download

Hi, I've just brought myself a new iPhone and got all my apps transferred to my new phone from my old one. Everything has downloaded successfully expect from Spotify. I've tried almost everything to re-download it but it just keeps saying it cannot download it!
4 Replies

My wife and I both have new iphones and spotify accounts. Same issue here, says 'the app can't be downloaded at this time...

Any ideas? There are one or two other apps this is happening with - compatibility issues?

Thanks

Happening here too... iphone 6s with iod9, have updated latest ios update but same issue.

any help?

Same for me!! i had it downloaded on my iphone but deleted it aiming to reinstall it to try and save space, and it wont reinstall! im going on holiday soon and cant live without my spotify!! Any help yet???

Raised a query with Spotify, as I had this problem. They directed me to Apple. Spent 2 hours on chat with the apple support.  They agreed to do it for free, because basically there appears to be nothing wrong with my iPad. Apple raised an engineering call, and phoning me on Wednesday. Fingers crossed.

Suggested posts