Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App won't sync

Solved!

App won't sync

Hey guys,
Since a few days my spotify app on the iPhone 5 won't sync anymore. There just stands: synchronizing: 1 of 158, and it doesn't do anything. It's there for a few days and I can't synchronize any song.
What do I have to do?
23 Replies

Okay, if you're having the issue on iOS, go into the Spotify app, go to your playlists and press edit. Once you've done that press the little green arrow on one of them that hasn't synced, it just triggered the sync of all the tracks that hadn't previously synced, but you want to make sure you've got a decent amount of free storage space as well, hope this helps! 🙂

I've tried all these suggestions with no luck. I have an iPhone 4 and 4s and have all the current versions (iOS, Spotify, desktop and app)

Syncing from a PC Windows Vista. Tried over several different wifi networks.

Thanks

I agree.  I've owned this app with the premium service for over a year and it's still the same BS.  Not syncing, sitting waiting while connected to WIFI, plenty of room on the phone HD...  Just upgraded and still only syncs whatever it feel like, whenever it feels like.  Removes and replaces songs at will, randomly (how fun is that when you're looking foward to a band while riding on a packed subway next to some guy's armpit in your face and then it's just gone.)  No info in the forum and no response from Spotify...

Total crap app.  I wish there was a third party dev team authorized to remove the current one.  

Anyone figure this out yet?  

Tried all sorts of solutions given above and from a few other threads, but nothing worked for me so far. My local files still refuse to sync with my phone (I'm using a iPhone 5s). One thing I did notice is that this bug only happened to me AFTER the latest Spotify upgrade.

And seriously, this isn't the first time Spotify dev team screws up. We probably all remember one of the last upgrades with huge memory leak that make Spotify run slow as hell and keep crashing. As a web/mobile programmer myself, may I suggest that you should stop toying around with your stupid UI experiments and just keep the app simple and working? Stop upgrading **bleep**s unless you are sure the darn thing works, please.

Suggested posts