Premium

Country

USA

Device

(Apple TV 4K)

Operating System

(tvOS 13.4)

My Question or Issue

Apple TV Spotify app requesting activation/pairing every time I try to use the app. Performed a "clean" reinstall numerous times, restarted the device etc. Problem still persists.

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Apple TV app pairing every time

Hello there @snackvacation,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community!

There's a relevant idea for what you're describing in the Idea Exchange here. Feel free to add your vote to it - it's the best way to provide your feedback for features such as this one.

The Community team is actively bringing your feedback to the internal teams at Spotify - check how here

If there's anything else you need help with, just give us a shout 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
Highlighted

Visitor
Hi. Did you get a resolution to this. I just moved from  Music to Spotify and the same is happening on my  TV. Tired of this. I enter the code to activate  TV pairing but nothing happens on Spotify
app on  TV.
Highlighted

Hey @Ike185,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Could you please clarify if your issue is the same like with @snackvacation - that you have to log in every time you use the app on your TV? If that's the case, keep in mind that this is expected behavior. You can however +VOTE the idea to change it here, and subscribe to the thread, of you haven't already. We'll inform on any developments there, as soon  as there are any.

If you meant that you're unable to log in on your TV, this support article has all the different ways you can access Spotify via your TV listed. Give them a a try and let us know how it goes. 

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
SUGGESTED POSTS