Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Apple Watch 4: No 3rd Page to control individual songs

Apple Watch 4: No 3rd Page to control individual songs

My Question or Issue

Hi, im troubleshooting with using Spotify on my Apple Watch. My moms Apple Watch 1 has not only the left page for displaying the ablums and the middle one for the displayed song and song control, but in addtion she has a third page with seeing the individual songs of the actual played playlist and the control to klick on each of them to play them. In addition there are the options of Shuffle and replay. You can also see an icon with the picture of the album art.

I dont have any 3rd page to acces each individual song and access to replay button and shuffle button, this shuffle button is on the left page over the albums on mine, neither a replay button.

Herewith im sending a screenshot to compare it.

We both have latest iOS, WatchOS and Spotify Version. She has Apple Watch 1 (42mm), me Apple Watch 4 (44mm). I tryed to reinstall Spotify on the Apple Watch and on my iPhone X. She is rockin an iPhone 6 Plus.

Why i dont have these great things? I just want to do the same. I am only able to play my playlists, but not to pick each song.

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Germany

Device

Apple Watch Series 4, iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 12.2, WatchOS 5.2, Spotfiy 8.5.3.784

Spotifiy_AppleWatch1_AppleWatch4.jpg
1 Reply

I actually found out, this "newer" version what i described had not only my moms Apple Watch Series 1, my work colleague on his Series 0 has it too and a friend with an Apple Watch Series 4, the same watch I have, has it too. So there is no consistency of updating software. Is that a bug?

It would be nice if someone comments this.

Suggested posts