Announcements

Apple Watch offline usage?

Highlighted

Re: Apple Watch offline usage?

Casual Listener

I am also complaining about this issue. 

Knowing how Swedes work and how they prioritize things, we might wait forever. When you have so many engineers at Spotify, why, just why won't you address these issues to keep us as customers/users?! 

Not to mention another issue that I have with Samsung TV Spotify app. Already complained and the songs are skipping/studdering all the time for almost 2 years!!!

Spotify! Do something? At least tell us that you are working on it (for real).

Highlighted

Visitor

Offline playback is BAREBONES functionality on a sports watch. +1 on this issue. I’m sick and tired of waiting. I’ve paid for premium for 5 years now and they still haven’t implemented this feature. I’m considering taking my money and moving it elsewhere at this point.

Highlighted

Visitor
I can't believe I haven't checked it in advance. I've just migrated from AM and this is so unexpected not to be able to listen to Spotify music from Apple Watch without a phone. Looks like I have to move back 😞
Highlighted

Just started my free Apple Music subscription to get music on my Apple Watch. Very annoyed at having to leave Spotify for something so small when I have 6+ years worth of playlists. 

Maybe if this feature gets added I will switch back. 😞

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This really is a poor show.  Just started the AM free trial now, had the watch for almost 2 years and didn't realise this was not possible.   My other half has just purchased so she can listen to music while out running, wait until I explain it's not possible on Spotify - will not go down well I think.

Oh well, off to google moving playlists to AM.

Highlighted

Visitor

This is one of the main bugbears I have with Spotify (and Apple to be honest). Having this on your roadmap in 2018 and still no news in 2020 is not good optics. I've had to cancel my Family Premium subscription and move to Apple Music so that I can get this functionality. The moment Spotify include this, I'll move back but for now 100% of my subscription money is going to Apple.

Highlighted

Regular

Is there any App that transfers all playlists from Spotify to Apple Music or any other music app?

The only thing stopping me from changing is redoing all my playlists.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Songshift has come up in a few forums. Mac rumours has a page on it https://www.macrumors.com/how-to/transfer-spotify-playlists-to-apple-music/

Highlighted

Regular
Great! I found something in Apple Music website also... unfortunately, bye bye 👋 Spotify
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I use song shift, seems to work really well.

SUGGESTED POSTS