Announcements

Apple Watch offline usage?

Highlighted

Re: Apple Watch offline usage?

Casual Listener
The S2 will not be updated to watchOS 7. Here’s to hoping Spotify supporting it retroactively. But do t hold your breath. You may have to get a newer one as they are getting increasingly more affordable.
Highlighted

Gig Goer
Don't worry, by the look of things, Spotify won't have offline playback before Watch OS 100...
Highlighted

How about if Spotify, instead of whining _every single time_ Apples does something in it’s own ecosystem, did something, that actually provides Apple users usability, so they don’t switch over to Apples services - like let me think...offline and streaming for the Apple watch!

As is see it, the „irreparable harm“ already happened to Spotify - it‘s popularity and hence ignorance, to name it.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

What are you waiting for Spotify? Many people need this feature and I think they will move to apple music if you don't get serious with this. 

Highlighted

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your thoughts with the Community!

We’re always testing new products and features to create a better listening experience for our users and have heard your feedback. As @HenrikGinstman has mentioned, there is currently a test going on with improvements to the Apple Watch experience, but we have no further information to share publicly at this time.

In order to have access to all available features, as soon as they are rolled out, you should keep your app updated to the latest version. Make sure to leave your vote in this idea if you haven't already. 

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Thanks so much. I hope priority of this feature is pretty high, I think many will change to Apple Music if it will not be implemented soon :). 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I already have an Apple Music account and I am currently transferring my playlists. 
Spotify never listened to us, so I won‘t listen to them anymore!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

No offline mode on the Apple watch, no mini player, massive errors in CarPlay...

We keep asking for stuff and Spotify doesn't care at all. This forum is nonsense. If Apple Music only had my favourite podcast... I'm testing Apple Music and technically its lightyears ahead of Spotify. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Would be amazing to see what could happen if Spotify spent the money they do on legal action, on their developers. I would consider coming back from Pandora if they would just write code. They are only hurting themselves by not publishing these requested features. Other developers have figured out how and frankly their services are pretty decent! Time to fight for market share versus whining.
Highlighted

Regular

Waiting for my (first) AW to be delivered so I could leave my phone when running. Are you kidding me? This is not possible? How is this not possible? I simply assumed this would be possible, makes so much sense. And after all this time also still this shitty Apple Car implementation? Apple Music here I come.

SUGGESTED POSTS