Announcements

Apple Watch offline usage?

Highlighted

Re: Apple Watch offline usage?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @AirJonn,

Thank you for your post and for your feedback.

We're always aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. We’re sorry that means you’re not able to use Spotify on your Apple Watch like you wish to do at the moment.

We actually have an idea about this here. You can leave a +Vote and subscribe to the thread for any updates.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Cheers!

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Regular

Just change your policy and do what a agile company has to do: be transparent about ur progress and develpoment. WILL it come? IS it in beta testing? I learned a lot about ur tribe / DevOps stuff, Spotiy. But be transparent. It's most important for a software company. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same here !

Highlighted

Casual Listener

it is amazing how you can be "the best" and have a complete lack of awarness that the customers are leaving !!! SPOTIFY get a grip on yourself ...mke the **bleep** app to Apple watch. Period !

Highlighted

Gig Goer

The linked idea is OVER FIVE YEARS OLD!

Since then, you have removed more features than you’ve added to all your apps! 

Highlighted

Visitor

this is an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!! I just bought my wife an apple watch with cellular just so she can run without carrying her phone and found out the hard way you can't stream to a watch! this is ridiculous.

I hope you mods are reporting to management that Apple One and issues like this is why will be bleeding paying subscribers.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I was completely let down by Spotify when I got my cellular version of the watch and couldn’t use Spotify. I’ve canceled my premium account and moved to Pandora and Apple Music. 

Highlighted

Regular

Peter,

Once the development is in place, it will be great to accept this as a solution. Until there, I think it make sense to keep with waiting and with the post open.

Cheers

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is ridiculous, this „common sense“ request is 3 years old. It is so annoying that Spotify does nothing to listen to its users that are actually paying them money for this! I am patiently waiting until the end of this year (2020) and then I am canceling my account and I will suggest the same to all my friends and family.

The number of times this issue has been opened for discussions and requested is outrageous. We receive the same generic answers without any precise timing or in which version this will be enabled!

Sorry, but customer care should matter. And as there were not so substantial changes to the spotify app in the past 3 years, it is only reasonable to conclude that this request is ignored. If the problem is with Apple not allowing other apps to store music on the Apple watch, then by all means please state that! Then everyone will stop blaming you for ignoring us and the inefficient development of features. There is simply no reasoning why and how this features is not a PRIORITY already!

I am really at the end of my patience. It is not normal this feature not to work even with the cellular version of Apple watch. Get a hold of yourselves before starting to loose more customers, the market is already competitive as it is.

Highlighted

Visitor

Come on, Spotify! 2 years to launch an Apple Watch app? WE WANT IT NOW 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS