Apple Watch support with watchOS 5?

10 people liked this

Re: Apple Watch support with watchOS 5?

bldowning
Casual Listener

Completely agree here. Make an announcement one way or the other. 

4 people liked this

ruhede
Casual Listener

Same here!

I am going to cancel my & my girlfriend's premium account if there is still no response from the Management by the end of this month

5 people liked this

LarsAK
Casual Listener

Spotify - it’s really time, really time. Winter is coming. 

If you don’t have capacity, contact Jayway! We would love making it with you! :-)

3 people liked this

Polarety
Casual Listener

There's obviously no reason anymore to don't create an Apple Watch App for Spotify.

17 people liked this

smgbass

You can add me to the list of users who are strongly considering Apple Music due to the lack of Apple Watch support from Spotify. Would much prefer to stay with my Spotify account.

Make it happen!

Highlighted
8 people liked this

white_apple

Same here. Got my watch, started the trial period for Apple Music today and if nothing happens during these three months, I will switch away. 

5 people liked this

anch0r76

Keeping this thread going. Just bought an apple watch and I've switched to AM for now. Hoping Spotify creates an app so I can go back!

7 people liked this

Christtalk

I am leaving Spotify as well and switch to apple music. Spotify had more than enough time to at least make an annoucement. Really disappointing. 

8 people liked this

BlueSkyOnMars
Casual Listener

Also on the Apple Music trial boat. Spotify, you need an Apple Watch app. It’s the difference between me being able to go on a run with or without my iPhone. That’s a game changer and that makes this a necesessity. I’m seriously considering switching. All I want is to run with just my watch, and you’re holding me back. Every other app I use supports the watch.

Just make an announcement. We can be patient, but you need to communicate the roadmap with us. Or a lot of us will jump ship. 

Joeymendoza

For me Apple Music sucks so much that I would never leave but its too bad Spotify doesn't give the people what they want. Spotify is a great product but they are lacking like Apple Watch App and Siri Shortcuts would be great.

SUGGESTED POSTS